Wednesday 16 May 2007

Lions in love ruining my peace of mind...


Ever had a song constantly running through your head. Especially an old song which you have not listened to for ages? Well it is happening to me right now and the song is "Love Will Find a Way", the original soundtrack of Lion King 2. Here's the lyrics, just to piss you off :P

Love Will Find a Way

KIARA:
In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But some where in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Any where we go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

Like dark turning into day
Some how we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

KOVU:
I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes

KIARA and KOVU:
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you

They'd know
Love will find a way
Any where we go
we're home
If we are there together

Like dark turning into day
Some how we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

I know love will find a way


Kiara and Kovu are the two characters who sing the song in the movie. Well I'm sure you did watch The Lion King you ##%$^%$! Hehe!! Here's a pic of them: ain't they cute together?







9 comments:

  1. ahh first. :P

    wer zot mari cute. mo ti mari contan lionking 1 :$
    mo ossi contan lion king 3. tne geter? zistoire mo lavie sa. ;D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. euh? wai sorry mo pan mem pren lapeine lire lyrics la ...

    et euh ..mo pan guet lion king 2 ... ni 3 ...

    so ermm .. idn't really piss me off..

    ReplyDelete
  3. waha vu ki mo koner ki c to fim preferer, je me passerai de commentaire afin de ne pas tofusker!!! moi mo kontan soundtrak par elton john dan premier la...ce fut une epok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi, thanx kel c tres bien pensee de ta part!!

    mai morph tone rate bukou si to pane guet ha!

    jev!! par hasard to p pren toi pou le roi lion la? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sa fer mwa rapel mo l'enfance. i just loved em... mne zouer zot game osi... pfff! memories! i wana return back in my childhood...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wai frantou monisha... im missing my childhood too :(:(:(

    rooch, euuuuuhhhh!! hiihii

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just listened to the lion king song before dropping here :p Coincidence...or day of the lions? Akuna matataaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved the 2 and half one. Have you watched it? It's really the most amusing in all, I think the 1 is pretty sad, the 2 pretty romantic....so I bet the most on funny stuffs lol...

    for the moment I'm waiting for that anime, Ratatouille? Heard something on this?

    ReplyDelete