Thursday 10 May 2007

Zinnias, a success story!

Let me tell you guys about the zinnia story. For all those who don't know what a zinnia is, it is a flower. It comes in different colors and sizes. I've got pics of them for once!! woohoo! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
these are some freshly picked zinnias! I've got a soft spot for the red ones. Hihi. So for those who were wondering what I was up to during those 2 weeks of absence, well, here's part of the answer. I've been gardening. Not the type of gardening that I used to do before (planting grass, weeding, boring). I've been adding colors to my garden.

I've been in fact, experimenting with seeds bought from a popular super duper market found in Grand Bay (I can't be more precise than this ) The brand of the seeds is V*lmor*n, replace the * by "i". (notice the presence of "morin" in the name, hihi)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a picture of the zinnias in the vegetable patch (notice the brede giraumon). I'm going to move them to the side garden, approximately there:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and that will fulfill my want for more colors in the green-only gardenPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
some pictures of the garden! showing off? of course! haha... hey this is my work buddies so I fully deserve this tribute to myself . Anyway, hope the zinnias will add some colors to it!

Long post isn't it? Lol but it'll come to an end, don't worry.

And now for the last...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's it ladies and gents and my colorful aliens! So long!

9 comments:

  1. i like the purple and the orange ones.. nice garden.. mo ler li. kit li ar mwa. :u

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy congrats for ur gardening :P
    that was the kewl part! .....

    now the nasty 1 : like it seems morinn has got the "green touch" beware jev ...
    you could end up with zinnia on parts of ur body as she touches :S

    Niahahahahaha ... cheerz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaaaaaoooooo
    sa en fallai la peine di donc!!!
    yuk kifer mone dir ha la?!
    entouka zot tro zoli to ban flerr, mo p pens pou fer parey dans vacances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. e wow, zoli fleur! pa laisse ban fleur cki tne casser la kumsa m, met li dan delo... li pu parait enkor pli zoli! E weh, super duper market apel Super U....hihi!! mo habitier fer letour labas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are not brede giraumon sweetie, they are cucumber vines

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm pretty pretty flowers
    mari nissa ban kouler la
    mais i dont like gardening..c kwa to secret?
    hey to rapel nou ti kokin ene genda dans ene chemin kot moi lerla to ti plante li dans mo la cour?? hihi
    ki klass nou tieter sa? form 1 non? whoaa ene mari lepok saaa!
    le bon vieux temps kwa...ih

    ReplyDelete
  7. wiiii mo rapel!!

    mo ossi rapel sa macaroni nu ti manzer kot toi la!! :P tro tro bon!!

    mo ler re manzer!! ek chilli sauce n ketchup!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. People who garden make the world a little more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much eastcoastdweller! your comment made my day! really! :D

    ReplyDelete