Saturday 24 March 2007

saturday...

A day without internet connection for Jev, I don't know how it is going to be and whether he will be producing weird stuffs like the drawing I did yesterday. One thing's for sure is that he will be playing lots of guitar, practicing his voice and maybe watching TV. I've missed you like crazy Jev
I've also missed my laptop but that is another uninteresting story. Lol. So today my activities were varied and quite unusual. I've gone out to play with my doggies at night. I've eaten mine Apollo and watched an old football match CD with my dad. I've baked cakes for everyone in the afternoon. I've written some songs. I've given my guitar a try. I have watched interesting videos on Youtube. I have tried to sing like Robb Flynn and the guy of Bullet For My Valentine. Yeah yeah, I still haven't given up on trying to sing like those guys, though day by day I am getting more and more disillusioned.

So that's it for today, ladies and gents and my bored aliens. I will spend the night working on the thing I'm calling my book. And as usual, I've got to wake up early to give tuitions to a bunch of kids. It's funny how sometimes I tend to love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment