Thursday 1 July 2010

2 damned hours!

It`s amazing how leaving work 2 hours earlier than usual can be revitalizing. I mean I don`t ever accomplish anything groundbreaking during the last 2 hours of my day so I might as well call it a day and leave early. Usually the last 2 hours of the day are spent chatting with colleagues, pondering on upcoming HR policies which we all know won`t ever be applied and most importantly, having tea. 

Granted today was a special circumstance. Something pressing. One of those events when people insist that you go home 2 hours earlier. But that kind of circumstance won`t be repeated in the near future. But I`m just saying, I`m more productive when I leave home 2 hours earlier...


5 comments:

  1. "Usually the last 2 hours of the day are spent chatting with colleagues, pondering on upcoming HR policies which we all know won`t ever be applied and most importantly, having tea."

    That's clearly motivating lol during a 2hr tea break :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could get a 2hrs break like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that too. It's a pain when you have nothing to do and you can't leave the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't be?! ;) However, I think more important thing is how you get along with your coworkers and boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi morinn

    Want some more exposure for your blog? Add your website freely on Le Matinal - http://www.lematinal.com/links.html

    Cheers.

    Akash

    ReplyDelete